One of our advised R & D companies, has started to install the CPC (Controlled Ratio Fuel) system of dualization or blending, in "pure" diesel engines of 400 HP or more, used for pumping, switching Diesel fuel for Diesel / Well Gas, in oil extraction areas, and which is already in operation.
This system generates a saving of 70% of diesel fuel, since it replaces 70% of diesel with the "poor gas" that comes out of the well directly (this implies that 70% of the fuel used for pumping has practically zero cost).
- Can be used in all diesel engine of great production
- Replaces with a gas calorie each Diesel calorie replaced.
- Does NOT lose thermodynamic performance.
- The engines are not modified. They are still diesel cycle.
- Sensible reduction in fuel costs
- Environmental benefit
- Engine maintenance routines are reduced. ,
- Oils significantly extend their useful life.
- Safe and reliable installation
- Can be controlled by telemetry.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or through Linkedin Messaging to Jacinto Escaray, Ref .: CPC System.