It is nice to inform you about our new service for the implementation of the procedures and controls that ensure compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and that is in force since May 25, 2018.
Although the regulation is European, it reaches any company or organization that stores digital data of citizens of the European Community, although it has headquarters outside of it. That is, it also "affects Latin American companies if they provide services, even free, to citizens of the European Community"(For example, hotels, hospitals, tourism agencies, etc.), therefore, they must operate in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. (GDPR Arts 3, 82, 83 and 84).
For these purposes, we offer the following service:
- Advice on the procedures implementation (Documentary)
- Training of personnel with direct and / or indirect access to data of natural persons.
- Data Protection Officer Service (Audit - Check Lists) GDPR Arts.37 to 39.
Contact us through: email@example.com
I am pleased to inform you that, finally, one of our advised R & D companies, has started to install the CPC (Controlled Ratio Fuel) system of dualization or blending, in "pure" diesel engines of 400 HP or more, used for pumping, switching Diesel fuel for Diesel / Well Gas, in oil extraction areas, and which is already in operation.
This system generates a saving of 70% of diesel fuel, since it replaces 70% of diesel with the "poor gas" that comes out of the well directly (this implies that 70% of the fuel used for pumping has practically zero cost).
The equipment replaces with a gas calorie each Diesel calorie replaced. For this reason, the engine does NOT lose thermodynamic performance. This is true even if it is "poor gas".
Its application implies two immediate benefits: A sensible reduction in fuel costs by replacing 70% of the diesel fuel with the "poor gas" that comes out of the well and that is not currently used; and an environmental benefit by preventing that gas from being burned on the surface or vented.
The CPC system can be used in all diesel engine of great production, even in those used to generate electricity in the same oil refineries. The company has installed hundreds of these equipment in static diesel engines in rural areas using Propane gas. But now, to be able to use the "poor gas" that comes out of the oil extraction wells, the spectrum of use is greatly expanded; the saving for the extraction companies is very significant and, in addition, it brings their remote extraction units close to the self-supply of fuel.
It is highly sustainable because, in addition to the consumption savings of diesel engines equipped with this system, maintenance routines are reduced, since the oils significantly extend their useful life.
The company provides a safe and reliable installation of CPC equipment, taking into account the standards of Safety, Environmental protection and Quality.
It is important to note that the operation of the CPC (Controlled Rate Fuel) equipment and its performance can be controlled by telemetry.
1) The engines are not modified, they are still diesel cycle and could be used with diesel at any time by simply pressing a button.
2) When it works with the well gas, the engine consumes a percentage of diesel to ignite the gas that the system injects (since it does not use spark plugs such as the Otto cycle).
3) The combustion with gas is the same as diesel, without failures, excessive fuel consumption or loss of power.
4) If the engine is replaced by renewal, the system can be reused in the new engine.
5) If the gas obtained from the well was not sufficient or not in condition, the engine could continue to run on diesel.
6) It has a screen that shows the operating parameters of the engine.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Linkedin Messaging to Jacinto Escaray, Ref .: CPC System.
IMPORTADORES / DISTRIBUIDORES EXCLUSIVOS
FERTILIZANTES ORGÁNICOS E INGREDIENTES PARA ALIMENTO ANIMAL
PARA EMPRESA PRODUCTORA/EXPORTADORA DE ESTADOS UNIDOS DE NORTEAMÉRICA
Para empresa productora/exportadora de Estados Unidos de Norteamérica, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Importadores/Distribuidores Exclusivos de Fertilizantes Orgánicos, Ingredientes para Alimento Animal y Degradadores Bacteriológicos, para Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Brasil y Colombia.
Interesados enviar antecedentes e información de contacto a:
Asunto: Fertilizantes Orgánicos.
EXCLUSIVE IMPORTER / DISTRIBUTOR FOR TURKEY
ORGANIC FERTILIZERS AND INGREDIENTS FOR ANIMAL FEEDING
FOR PRODUCER / EXPORTER COMPANY OF THE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA
For a producer/exporter company of the United States of America, we are looking for an Exclusive Importer / Distributor of Organic Fertilizers, Ingredients for Animal Feed and Bacteriological Degradators, for the territory of Turkey.
Interested send background and contact information to:
Subject: Organic Fertilizers
IMPORTATORE / DISTRIBUTORE ESCLUSIVO PER L'ITALIA
FERTILIZZANTI ORGANICI E INGREDIENTI PER L'ALIMENTAZIONE DEGLI ANIMALI
PER AZIENDA PRODUTTORE / ESPORTATORE DEGLI STATI UNITI DEL NORD AMERICA
Per una società produttrice / esportatrice degli Stati Uniti d'America, stiamo cercando un importatore / distributore esclusivo di fertilizzanti organici, ingredienti per mangimi animali e degradatori batteriologici, per il territorio italiano.
Interessato inviare informazioni di background e di contatto a:
Oggetto: fertilizzanti organici
Thanks to several years of uninterrupted development, a reliable equipment has been achieved, capable of adapting to any type of diesel engine , both turbo aspirated and turbo intercooled and normal aspiration and all types of injections: injection pumps, linear, rotary , PT and common rail.
Through the injection of LPG by positive pressure , the installation of sensors to the motor, the use of electronics and advanced programming algorithms, the Electronic Control Unit (UCE) permanently seeks maximum efficiency in dualization .
Automotive LPG is the most widely used, and accepted alternative, within conventional fuels for transportation, petroleum derivatives, gasoline and diesel. There are currently more than 25 million vehicles powered by automotive LPG around the world, and this number is growing rapidly.
The growing concern about environmental pollution, caused mainly by automotive fuels, has led governments to encourage the replacement of conventional fuels by others with cleaner combustion and less pollution. As a result, the world tendency is to lean towards fuels that emit lower amounts of carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (NO2), the main energy related to the greenhouse effect.
Benefits of its application:
- By using a mixture of diesel and LPG, the engine continues to work with the thermodynamic efficiency of the diesel cycle with the benefits of lowering exhaust emissions and the low economic cost of LPG with respect to diesel.
- A homogeneous mixture, controlled and well distributed in the cylinders with the combustion air, facilitating a cleaner and more complete combustion.
- Longer engine life due to less wear.
- Smooth, silent and vibration-free driving.
- Prolongs the autonomy of the vehicle to more than double.
- A more economic maintenance due to a lower number of breakdowns and longer periods of oil changes due to the absence of carbonaceous deposits that contaminate the lubricating oil.
- Greater power and greater torque at partial load (starts and stops of vehicles) which is the operating regime of vehicles in the urban environment.
Contact us to learn more about this interesting investment possibility.
This patented and innovative anchoring system is especially suitable for use in the grounding of solar panels in photovoltaic power generation facilities .
For its part, in the construction sector it has multiple possibilities of use:
- For the realization of road signs and advertising.
- Fixed or temporary installations (tents, awnings, tensioned structures, etc., etc.)
- Poles and fence posts for video surveillance cameras, sensors, etc.
- Foundation for prefabricated wooden houses .
- Dry foundation systems, without the use of concrete, for temporary or fixed constructions.
- Consolidations for ANTIVALANCHE.
Obviously, also where the use of concrete on agricultural land is prohibited or where public permits to build it are prohibited.
In general, the system is easy to install and overcomes these prohibitions.
Also in the field of construction linked to agriculture there may be many applications related to agricultural structures or equipment , such as, for example, the construction of greenhouses for floriculture or intensive production of vegetables.
It is also very useful for roofing systems (such as gazebos) for beaches
310 hectares, located between Bolívar and 25 De Mayo Cities.
About 5 km from Route 205
40 km from Bolívar city.
IMPROVEMENTS: employer's house in good condition
Wires in good condition.
Productivity: Mixed farm, with 75% for agricultural implementation and greens.
The lot is located in the downtown area of Mar del Plata city, one block from Pedro Luro Avenue, the main one in the city. This avenue communicates with the Municipal Palace (7 blocks), with the coastal avenue (12 blocks) and with the main accesses to the city. It is in front of a public square composed of four blocks, thus ensuring permanent views towards the coast and city.
Due to the arrangement of the lot, it gives the possibility of having all the units and rooms ventilated, since the building is implanted separately from the dividing axes.
Number of apartment floors: 10
Number of garage floors: 2
Total number of floors: 15
Total surface to build: 2738 m2
5 of 1 room
4 of 3 rooms
1 of 5 rooms
15 of 2 rooms
1 Multi-Use Sector
1 Access hall